Chase Sandler Learning Activity 2

Untitled document

When designing my diagram I took into account many different methods within the systems perspective area based off of this module. I analyzed the different effects and results that both the Ecosystem and Social System would undergo as a result of this biogas in India. So when deciding how the different components of each system interact, I had to take a few things into account.

As for the Social System, I chose to include who was going to be effected by the biogas. Next I stated how each example would specifically be effected, good or bad. After that, I went on to the Ecosystem and analyzed how the video stated that this would be affected. I broke down the category into three main groups and went on to give the best examples of what types of changes would actually occur.

My diagram is both similar and different to that of Gerald Martin. Both of our diagrams give an overall perspective of how the Environment System would be affected by the biogas usage in India. We both focus on results on the actual population in terms of health benefits and disease reduction. While his diagram focuses a lot into the population affects, mine gives an overall view of what will happen. Both diagrams do a great job, in my opinion, of portraying this Human Environment (Social) System.

One thought on “Chase Sandler Learning Activity 2

1. Hi Chase, my name is Johnna. I really like the fact that you explain what you considered when creating the diagram. However, some more details would have been nice. I would have never thought about aspects such as business opportunities or safer homes. However our diagrams have some similarities. For example we both take into consideration pollution and health benefits. Although, we used them in different areas on the diagram. I think overall your diagram gives a great perspective of how the social and ecosystem would be effected by biogas.
    You can refer to my blog if you’d like: https://wp.me/s3RCAy-42737