Module 2 Post

biogas_mcb5605The diagram I have made about the BioGas’s affects on social and ecosystem in Bangalore, India can most similarly be described as a feedback loop. The core idea behind my web diagram is how BioGas is good for India’s social and eco system. We see this because it keeps going back to the job and education growth and how those are positively affected if the BioGas method continues to be used. This growth causes more and more people to be educated and get jobs, like in the compost, farm, masonry or even BioGas business. This system is a feedback loop since the more families who have a BioGas system have kids who can focus on school and young women who work on their own compost business. These businesses can help support the children’s’ education who can then put their education to good use to support farm and business growth, therefore confirming that it is a feedback loop.

Each of the diagrams are very similar in types of comparisons. For example, how the social system goes in order of the people in the community to the business in the community. These are then compared to the ecosystem subjects, which are also mostly farms and trees and how those are affected by the social aspects of the web. There are then arrows and lines of how all of these are connected. For example, how bio generators are better for human populations and life sustainability and growth. They are different in exact subject matter and what seemed to be important for me and who ever created the Gerald Marten Web.

2 thoughts on “Module 2 Post

1. Hi!
    My name is Jacqueline Jimenez and I thought that you did a great job on your diagram. It is clear and very well laid out. I liked how you labeled some of the arrows to show the connections instead of having the reader interpret what you meant. Our diagrams are similar in some ways, we both showed the importance of education, wood collection and more jobs in the social systems but one difference that we had was you put descriptions in the boxes which I thought was a great idea.

Here’s a link to my blog!
    https://wp.me/p3RCAy-bbw