Hi, my name is Nicholas Fudali and I am a freshman. I live in North Halls here at Penn State with the best roommate ever Josh Tubay; however, I am from East Brunswick, Nj and live both there and Belmar, Nj when not here at State. I plan on pursuing a career working on a think team such as an imagineer or part of a Lucas Films team. This course interests me because I am studying architecture and it helps us learn to study scale, especially of an area and how to fit a design in to it. Other interesting facts about me are that I played basketball and once guarded Karl Towns, and that I have my car at school just off campus so I can drive places.

One thought on “

1. Hey Nicholas! My name is Christianna and I’m a Sophomore here at Penn State. Your post initially caught my eye because you said you were a Freshman. Penn State can be pretty overwhelming the first year, but I can tell you its the best place to possibly be! I wish you the best of luck over the next four years! Looking forward to studying Geography with you over the next semester! 🙂
    https://wp.me/p3RCAy-aTD